● This is a professional course where graduates are immediately hired into the industry upon graduation.
● It involves contemporary and effective course in hospitality, hotel administration and tourism selected by industry experts. The course involves the study of topics like Food and Beverage Production, Food and Beverage, Room Division, Mixology, International Gastronomy, Bar and Beverage Management to name a few.
● Students get exposure throughout their studies by visiting hotels, distilleries, talks from industry experts.
● It is a hands-on programme where a lot of physical training and live sessions are held to help learn essential skills pertaining to the hotel and hospitality sector.
● The delivery of this programme is through training sessions with industry experts and internships in hotels and resorts. Students get a lot of “industry ready skills” and experience before getting placed.
● Graduates from this programme are hired in a number of sectors in the hospitality industry like hotels, travel and tourism, restaurant chains, resorts, cruise ships, airline, etc.
● Must have obtained or earned at least a 50% grade point average in 10+2 from a recognized board or equivalent.
● 3 Years (6 Semesters)
● Students can get a job after they graduate in any hospitality sector including hotels, travel and tourism, airlines, cruise lines, bars, etc. as hotel manager, restaurant manager, tourist officer, tour operator, front office manager, bar manager, executive chef, bartender, airlines crew, cruise attendants to name a few.