Medhavi Skills University (Sikkim) in line with its vision of promoting skill-based degree/ diploma programmes has collaborated with several industry partners including Reliance Retail to launch an Apprenticeship Embedded Degree Programme in the Retail Sector. BBA in Retail Operations is a work integrated degree programme, where students shall be attending classes in a hybrid mode for 1-2 hours daily and shall be working at a Reliance Retail store for 8-10 hours daily. The Master Trainer shall be responsible for conducting classes for these students in online/ offline/ hybrid mode, prepare worksheets, conduct daily/ weekly assessments, conduct semester examinations, assist in preparing the course curriculum, etc.
- To teach the students working at the Reliance Retail stores for 1-2 hours daily in online/ offline/ hybrid mode.
- To design and assess projects, worksheets and assignments for the students to understand their knowledge enhancement in the retail industry.
- To prepare question papers, review, check and evaluate the results for the students.
- To counsel students and conduct extra lectures/ revision lectures for students requiring help.
- Be accountable for the attainment, progress and outcomes of students taught.
- Assist in the development of the course curriculum in coordination with subject matter experts.
- Plan lessons and activities that will facilitate students’ acquisition of basic and advanced computer skills.
- Observe and manage classroom dynamics.
- To use innovative teaching aids and adopt innovative teaching-learning methodologies.
- To perform other academic/ administrative duties assigned by the Head of the Department.
- To understand and contribute towards the attainment of MSU’s vision and mission.
- Education equivalent to a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
- Must have a minimum 3 years of experience in the Retail Sector in at least 2 different roles.
- Minimum 1 year of teaching experience is mandatory.
- Should have good communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills including listening, negotiating, oral and written communication skills along with the ability to interact with diverse personalities.
- Excellent presentation skills and an up-to-date knowledge of different training techniques.