Medhavi Skills University (Sikkim) in line with its vision of promoting skill-based degree/ diploma programmes needs to increase its presence in the digital media. In the current era, people are better versed with digital platform than print media. So, the Senior Manager – Digital Media & Brand Communication shall be responsible for increasing the footprint of MSU in the digital media through all available channels.
- Overall lead the digital media strategy for MSU.
- Should have worked with a team of SEO, SMO, PPC, ORM, Web designers, Graphic Designers, Content Writers.
- Design and manage the strategy and execution for digital marketing campaigns across multiple channels including SMM, SEO, mobile and paid social media to achieve lead and admission targets of MSU.
- Manage and collaborate with vendors to develop innovative digital assets: copy, blogs, posters, whitepapers, case studies, videos, etc.
- Manage various campaigning methods such as SEO / SEM / SMM / ORM / PPC & E-Commerce.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Minimum 4+ years in planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/ SEM, email, social media & display advertising.
- Should have managed budgets of minimum 10-20 Lacs per month for performance marketing.
- Experience with multi-platform digital marketing strategy and best-practices across online publishing platforms.
- Should understand the Sales funnel very well and should be well versed with digital analytics.
- Knowledge of bid optimisation, audience targeting, Ad copy, creative, landing page and more.
- Strong project management skills including demonstrated ability to think end-to-end, manage long-term projects and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Specialized in Digital Marketing/ SEO/ Campaign Management/ Lead Generation.